We can assist your love ones if they have been charged with a criminal offence.
If a family member, friend, or loved one has been charged with a criminal offence and arrested, you will need to contact BPC immediately. If you delay, you could risk bail being denied. BPC will immediately help create a plan to ensure your loved one is released, which will include:
- Determining where the accused is being detained in custody.
- The charges being filed against the accused.
- What court the bail hearing will be in and the judge presiding over the hearing.
- Meeting with your loved one to advise them of their legal rights and ensuring they do not issue a statement to the police.
- Investigating the most appropriate surety to appear in court and sign for your loved one.
- Developing a strategic plan for release to optimize the likelihood bail will be granted.
- Preparing sureties prior to the hearing against the tricks used by the prosecution during cross-examination.
- Guaranteeing sureties bring the correct documents to establish their ability to satisfy the monetary amount for bail set by the court.
BPC is dedicated to finding solutions tailored to every client. We can help you and your loved one in your time of need.
Contact us to set up a free consultation. Let's get started.