Moving to a new country would not be complete without your family.

Canadian Spousal Sponsorship

The Canadian spousal sponsorship program can help your partner immigrate to Canada. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has a foreign national spouse by marriage or by common-law or a foreign national conjugal partner, you can sponsor your partner to become a Canadian permanent resident. 

Submitting a successful Canadian Spousal Sponsorship Application is all about knowing how to present the authenticity of your relationship to a visa officer.  Bains Professional Corporation is thorough in its preparation and submission of Spousal Sponsorship Applications.  We know how important the application is to you and your partner. Thus, we take diligent care in the management of it.

Once your Canadian Spousal Sponsorship Application has been submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, BPC will handle all correspondence with the visa office until the final decision is made by an officer. 

Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship

Many Canadian citizens and permanent residents want to bring their parent(s) or grandparent(s) to live in Canada with them permanently. To do this they must first meet certain criteria set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A lottery system is in place for parents and grandparents applying to come to Canada. Please refer to the IRCC website for exact dates.

Contact Bains Professional Corporation for an assessment to let you know whether you meet the necessary criteria and whether your parent(s) or grandparent(s) are eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residence.

If you wish to sponsor a family member, click on the blue button below to schedule a consultation with us.